Diego Caballo: “We will go for the three points in Girona”

first_imgThe white team player has stressed that “we have managed not to lose the matches and always have that chance to win it. It is important to always have that option to score and take all 3 points. “ As for his next rivalDiego Caballo has stated that “I don’t have nightmares with Girona’s lead or with Stuani, the levels of your rivals make you increase your level, we will not lose and get the 3 points. “In the session this morning the highlight is the return of Mesa and Fran García who have returned to train with the group while Tomeu Nadal with a viral process exercises alone in the evenings. Albacete hopes to extend its good run of results in Montilivi. Since the arrival of Lucas Alcaraz, the white team does not know the defeat and in 4 days he has added 6 points out of 12 possible.On Saturday the white team will seek victory in Montilivi against Girona. The left-handed side Diego Caballo He pointed out this morning that “he is being one of the most competitive leagues in recent years, everything is very competitive and any team can complicate the season. “last_img read more

Novak Djokovic to play in Tokyo after shoulder injury

first_imgSports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Becoming his own man Ethel Booba on SEA Games cauldron: ‘Sulit kung corrupt ang panggatong’ MOST READ Trending Articles PLAY LIST 00:50Trending Articles02:44Djokovic wins Laureus Sportsman of Year Award03:03Rescue efforts underway as Typhoon Hagibis kills 11 in Japan02:11Makabayan bloc defends protesting workers, tells Año to ‘shut up’03:07PH billiards team upbeat about gold medal chances in SEA Games01:38‘Bato’ to be ‘most effective’ CHR head? It’s for public to decide – Gascon02:07Aquino to Filipinos: Stand up vs abuses before you suffer De Lima’s ordeal01:28Ex-President Noynoy Aquino admits contracting pneumonia00:45Aquino agrees with Drilon on SEA games ‘kaldero’ spending issue Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. LATEST STORIES NEW YORK, NEW YORK – SEPTEMBER 01: Trainer Paul Ness tends to Novak Djokovic of Serbia during his Men’s Singles fourth round match against Stan Wawrinka of Switzerland on day seven of the 2019 US Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on September 01, 2019 in Queens borough of New York City. Matthew Stockman/Getty Images/AFPWorld number one Novak Djokovic, forced out of the US Open with a shoulder injury, is back in training and will play in Tokyo next week, a member of his press team told AFP.The 32-year-old Serbian star has “started to train and the situation with his shoulder is a bit better,” the spokesperson said.ADVERTISEMENT DTI creates Marahuyo, a luxe Filipino fashion brand for global buyers This jewelry designer is also an architect P11-B loan for SEA Games hosting not an issue — Cayetano Determined to end heartbreak, NU comes out with ‘different hunger’ vs FEU Duterte calls himself, Go, Cayetano ‘the brightest stars’ in PH politics Canadian vaping study details danger from ‘popcorn lung’ chemical Earlier this month Djokovic was forced to pull out of his US Open fourth round clash with three-time Slam winner Stan Wawrinka due to a nagging injury in his left shoulder.Serbia’s media quoted Djokovic as saying he had been “training without pain for two days already”.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSGreatest ever?SPORTSBecoming his own manSPORTSFormer PBA import Anthony Grundy passes away at 40His return means he could play out the season and hold off a challenge to his number one ranking from US Open winner Rafael Nadal.“It makes me very optimistic that I could play until the end of the season as I planned,” Djokovic was quoted as saying. Matteo Guidicelli had saved up for Sarah G’s ring since 2014? View commentslast_img read more